9/08/2009

Congratulations on your new running time, Joy!!!


That is awesome. I´m so proud of you! ...must be a great feeling !!! :D

Thought I would post some bike ride and Labor Day weekend photos here even though you may have seen these already....maybe I should have saved them for our blog huh??! ; )

well...until the Mac photo program unfreezes, let me show you an interesting painting I found online while searching for a "Patron Saint" image to Joeify with some running shoes...haven´t found a great one yet, but this is called "Patron Saint of Television" by Antonio Roybal (2007):




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
about us, joy is from thailand. sarah is from USA. we met at a mutual favorite website and we love to share our daily lives, interests, writing, goofy fun things together...