6/29/2009

my tattoos

i managed to get photos of my tattoos today. but couldn't find the third one. it's an elephant. i will look for it later or will take new picture of it..

this is the first one. it was taken about 5 years ago.



and this is my second tattoo. it's a kind of fish. not sure about the name..

this is the photo of hippie py and hippie joy, taken in phuket when py was 7 months.

in our family, my sis, her hubby, my sis-in-law and i have tattoos, except my brother. he is afraid of the needle and does not intend to have one. but it seems to me that py is going to have at least one too when she is older. she likes to touch mine. and when she saw my blue nail polish on my toes, she went to get her mama's polish and polished her toes too. now i can imagine her style when she grows up!


much love ~ joy!

p.s. as promised, sarah, this is my third tattoo and my most fave so far.. it's a joyful elephant. i had an inspiration to have an elephant tattoo when i rode a elephant for the first time in my life at lanta island.....



5 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful! You've made me want to get a tattoo on my shoulder, instead... :D

    Thank you for finding these pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Hahaha, Hippie Py & Hippie Joy .... yah, she's already very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this weekend, i will take picture of my third tattoo. the elephant. it's my most fave so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D looking forward to seeing it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! That is really beautiful, so dark and precise and artistic. I love it!

    Yah, that one is one of my fave photos of you Joy!! What was it like? Did you feel like you could communicate with the elephant (as with a dog for example)?

    I like the way elephants walk and bob their heads. It's kind of graceful, for such a gigantic animal....

    Does the elephant tattoo have a certain meaning for you, if you don't mind me asking? (don't feel obliged ; ) )
    Sarah

    p.s. I enjoyed reading all about your road trip & weekend :D

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
about us, joy is from thailand. sarah is from USA. we met at a mutual favorite website and we love to share our daily lives, interests, writing, goofy fun things together...