7/01/2009

I got the coolest postcard from Thailand !!! :D

Hey, Joy, thank you for the super cool postcard ! wow, I can't believe you had this for 15 years...wow.... I love it! (Those salt fields must be incredible to see.) I also really dig your handwriting! it's so pretty : ). It was such a thrill to open my mailbox and find a postcard from you! (It looks like it took ten days to get here...that's not too long.) Nice stamp, too (but not a good picture :P).
Eh, Joy, I owe you some snail mail now don't I ?? :D I've been promising....(ok, no more promises, only deliveries! ...promise...haha)

Much love,
Sarah

p.s. thank you
thank you
thank you !!! : )

2 comments:

  1. wow!!
    it's there safe and sound. so glad you love it!! i will keep sending you more so you will make plans to come to thailand sooner!!

    i am going to have a couple of day for holiday which i don't need to work at all, so i will write you some more. and you will see some more parts of thailand.. ;]

    oh! no.. my handwriting is like a child just learning to walk. it looks awkward and never walks on the straight line and go up and down.. but i like it! ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joy, how are you? I can't believe it's been 7 days since I last posted here.

    Hahaha, I really like your handwriting a lot! it looks cool!

    Hope you enjoyed your holiday....
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
about us, joy is from thailand. sarah is from USA. we met at a mutual favorite website and we love to share our daily lives, interests, writing, goofy fun things together...