7/09/2009

first day back to work..

hi sarah!

what a busy day for me!!

it's thursday but i feel like it's monday. it's my first day back to work after having a long break from saturday to wednesday.. i still feel way too lazy and longing to get back to bed.. worse than that i caught myself nodding off from time to time while trying to get my dragging translation work done!.. but i promise myself to submit to it to my customer by tomorrow.. becuase my sister is going to give birth to her baby boy by this weekend!! i am so thrilled to meet my nephew!!!

here are some photos from my mini-road trip with my girlfriends. we drove to songkhla to swim and eat yummy seafoods. it was wonderful to get back there again, feeling the sea breeze while driving. it's not so far from where i live but it's just the tight schedule that kept me away from this beautiful place..

and on the last day of my holiday, my folks and i had dinner together at a restaurant near my parents' home. py was very cheeky and talkative, as ever. and she love that wooden rocking horse so much.. i think i am going to buy her one.. and here are some photos of flower from the restaurant.

p.s. watch out your mail box!!

2 comments:

  1. hi Joy ! I thought I had already commented on this!! I'm sorry it's been so long since I posted or commented here !!!

    Those are such great photos. Is that a lotus on the bottom left? I really like the way you filled the frame and even didn't put the entire blossom in the shot (I would never have thought to do that and it's such a cool effect).

    : ) oh yeah, I love to drive and feel the sea breeze too! Your description and photo remind me of driving along the Silver Strand to Coronado Island...on sunny breezy days, because of the dunes and the level of the highway, you can see lots of kites seemingly flying by themselves because the beach itself is often invisible from the car. :D

    Py really loves that rocking horse huh!? What a determined-looking little person she is! So much personality.

    How was your weekend? Hope you had a good visit with your friend !!!
    much love,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sarah,

    sorry that it took me a while to reply this post. i've just noticed it!
    yes, that's a photo of lotus. it was only one lotus in the pond but i took quite a lot of photos of it! i tried many angles with it. it was fun and i love exploring..
    my weekend was good. i was trying to switch between spending time with family and friends. friday night and saturday morning with py and phun and saturday night and sunday with friends and bf and sometimes alone..
    how about you? i've missed seeing you photos!! ;]

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
about us, joy is from thailand. sarah is from USA. we met at a mutual favorite website and we love to share our daily lives, interests, writing, goofy fun things together...